Sunday 17 January 2016

Crazy For Coconut!

I received some really yummy new treats in my mailbox from an organic company called Prana! Seeing as it is the new year and lots of people are trying to change their lifestyles by eating healthy and exercising I thought I would share these new healthy snacks with you! Prana organic coconut chips are a great alternative to crisps, they are vegan, organic, gluten free and kosher which makes them the perfect snack to battle those salty cravings! They come in 4 fun flavours Jive (Spicy Chilli), Charleston (Barbecue), Hula (Sea Salt and Pepper) and Classic. My favourite is definitely the Classic, I love just the original sweet taster of coconut chips, they are perfect to sprinkle on top of yoghurt, mix with raisins and nuts or just enjoy one their own! They are nice and sweet with an unmissable crunch! In close running behind the classic flavour I'm also loving Hula which is sea salt and pepper, they are perfect if you fancy a salty snack but so much healthier, seeing as coconut has a natural sweet flavour it creates this really delicious sweet and salty taste! Although my sweet tooth wishes these came in desert flavours like chocolate and caramel I don't think they would be as healthy... So for now I'm keeping these close for any of those snack cravings!



No comments:

Post a Comment