Sunday 7 February 2016

Spring Lip Loves!

Even though it's not actually spring, the weather here has been really mild and quite warm so it feels like almost spring is in the air which means that my dark winter reds are taking a little step back for a while and some lighter and brighter lip colours are in! My favourites are nudes and light pinks, I think they go really well with lots of colours and just give your lips the prettiest pout, I love the classic shine and soft look of these colours! Some of the brands I am loving at the moment are Rimmel London 002 Candy a gorgeous pearl pink shade. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in the shade smooth talker which is a pretty shimmer pink shade, this also gives your lips a gorgeous plump look and Sephora Rouge in the shade Love Life which is a very peachy beige. All of these are really rich in colour, I love it when a lip colour has really rich pigment and when they are really smooth to apply! I'm having so much fun mixing and matching different shades this season, especially when I have so many to choose from!


No comments:

Post a Comment