Tuesday 5 April 2016

Treacle Moon The Honeycomb Secret!

As many of you know I have a love for honey products, whether it's the scent or it's packed full of the good stuff I love it! I find that it repairs my dry damaged skin and hair amazingly and really deeply nourishes it. When I saw the honeycomb secret between all of Treacle Moon's heavenly delicious products I had to try it! I've talked about how I always end up using shower gel as bubble bath because I like the scents and this one is perfect because it is a bath and shower gel so you can choose to either lather it up or bathe in honeycomb bubbles! It's creamy sweet honey scent fills the air perfectly infused with real honey extract! All of Treacle Moon's scents smell so edible but don't eat them! It lathers up really well in either the bath or shower and its left my skin feeling so soft! If their scents are not enough the packaging and look of the bottles makes me just want to display all of them in my bath room, they are so pretty with the little stories and pictures on the front and they are such a perfect size too, such a big bottle full of goodness! I can't wait to try some more of the Treacle Moon collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment