Sunday 27 March 2016

Lush Easter Collection!

I love it when Lush has different collections throughout the year that are only around for a little while because it makes it fun and exciting to try new things and see new things launch! Seeing as I love everything Lush I thought I should definitely treat myself to some of their new Easter bits! I was originally going to buy the whole collection to review but after debating it I didn't actually like some of the scents and thought it would be a waste to just buy them so I ended up just stocking up on a few of the ones I loved, it's only a little haul but it's smells scrumptious and they all look so pretty!

Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb- If you loved the Christmas exclusive 'Shoot for the Stars' bath bomb then you will love this adorable little Humpty, he shares what I think is the exact same scent as that, a delicious blend of honey and toffee scents, some of my favourites! This is a huge bathbomb and you could definitely get 2 or three baths from it! My favourite part is the secret surprise hidden inside, when you crack Humpty opened he has a little egg shaped mini bath bomb inside! So cute and smells heavenly!

Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb- This vibrant pink egg shaped bath bomb is so pretty, it's topped with candy flowers and shares the same scent as "Snow Fairy" shower gel, another Christmas exclusive, a very sweet and yummy candy scent fills the bath along with the brightest pink waters! It may be small but it's so pretty and powerful!

Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt- This glittering gold egg not only looks spectacular but it smells amazing, an almost desert like blend of toffee and caramel make this the ultimate heavenly bath, I had never used a bath bomb melt before until this, it's very slow fizzing because it's part bath bomb and part bath melt but the water makes you skin feel amazingly soft and looks so glittery! I couldn't resist getting more than just one!


No comments:

Post a Comment