Wednesday 9 March 2016

Nature's Pure Bliss!

I received a beautiful package from the wonderful people at Nature's Pure Bliss and it was filled with some lovely bath and body goodies! They sent me their 'Lavender Dreams' Bath Bar, 'Blood Orange Rose' Bath bar and 'Lavender Dreams' Coconut Milk Mineral Bath Soak. I've talked about how much I love lavender before in my blog, I love the scent and find it helps me relax and sleep really well so when I was greeted with the heavenly scent of lavender in this box I couldn't be more excited to have a long, hot bath with these products!

One of the products I was really excited to try was the 'Lavender Dreams' Coconut Milk Bath Soak, I had never tried salts before I received these ones. I have just never really seen any when I have been out picking new products to try and if I have then I've been slightly unsure about how to use them. There are little instructions on how to use them on the side of the jar which was perfect for me! As these ones have a lot of bits in them like pieces of lavender and oatmeal I decided to put mine in a little silk drawstring bag so that they were able to soak into the water fully but keep all the pieces contained! Packed full of real lavender, these smell incredible and the coconut milk leaves your skin feeling so soft! I felt so relaxed after soaking in these, the hot water created a delightful lavender steam which made for the perfect 'home spa' experience.

I also love bars of soap, I think they are so pretty and always smell amazing, so when I saw these two wrapped up in the prettiest paper I was so excited to see what these bars of soap looked and smelt like! The 'Lavender Dreams' bar didn't smell as strong as the bath soak like I thought it was going to but it is still such a divine soft lavender scent! Even though love rose and floral scents I have never really been keen on citrus scents so I was slightly apprehensive for the 'Blood Orange Rose' bar but I was actually delighted that I liked the scent of this, the rose and orange create such a nice blend. Both these soaps are full of coconut milk just like the bath soak, I have never really used coconut milk products on my skin before but I didn't realise how soft and hydrated it leaves your skin!





























* Review samples were provided by Nature's Pure Bliss but all opinions are entirely my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment