Friday 22 January 2016

Ipsy Glambag January Opening!

It's that time of the month again, the most glorious time of the month when I open my Ipsy Glambag! Every month it has been getting better and better and I love everything I got this month! I really enjoy it when most of it is makeup based because my skin can be really sensitive to using different skin care products that I end up not using them where as with makeup at least I can use it and try it out! Below are all the goodies I got!

OFRA Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil- This buildable eyebrow pencil is perfect for any skin tone, the more you apply the darker it gets. Really rich colour pigment and keeps all hairs in place but also doubles as an eyeliner or lip liner!

Pixi By Petra Mineral Duo in 'Lavender Bloom'- This duo contains two silky shades to be able to use together or alone. The mineral formula reflects away from imperfections and the gem stone hues enhance natural beauty! Beautiful shimmer and pigment these shades have a such a pretty lustre! You can apply dry for sheer colour or wet for more intensity! I'm so excited for this one!

theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write Now in Scott Bordeaux (Deep Purple)- Long lasting eyeliner pencil with built in sharpener for always ready on the go looks! Satin smooth texture allows for beautiful application and the richest of colour! I already love this brand and i'm so excited to wear this!

Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths- On the go foaming cleansing cloths a perfect for those days when you don't want to do the whole cleansing routine! Infused with Icelandic glacial water it cleans away makeup dirt and oil!It fights breakouts and soothes skin as well as being perfect for travelling!

Beau Gachis Paris Smudge Brush- Perfect for creating a soft smokey eye look. Created with shorter bristles it flawlessly picks up just the right amount of pigment allowing you to control how much you want to use. It is also great to smudge out gel eyeliners!





No comments:

Post a Comment