Tuesday 26 January 2016

Pamper Perfection!

Sometimes when life and work gets a bit stressful I find that a really good evening of pampering is the only thing that helps me unwind and relax. I don't mean just a bath with a Lush bath bomb in it, I mean the full works!! To me, nothing feels better than taking all my makeup off after a long day and having that fresh, clean feeling! Depending on how my skin is whether it is a bit dry and needs some moisturizing or if it's breaking out a bit and I need some deep pore cleansing I pick out a face mask to pop on, I think it's so important when pampering that you focus on everything! After painting a mask on my face it comes to my favourite part of picking out which Lush bits I want to use in my bath, I like to really splash out when it is a pamper night, using bath bombs, bubble bars, bubble bath and everything in between, I love a bath with the brightest of colours and clouds of fluffy bubbles to soak in! I also love to use nights like this to use products I don't normally use like a doing a full body scrub and using a body conditioner. After running my bath and popping in all my Lush products I like to light some candles and put on some of my favourite music and just relax, maybe do a full deep condition on my hair and just enjoy being able to switch off and do nothing for a few hours! I always feel so much better after it, my head feel so clear and my body feels so relaxed!


No comments:

Post a Comment