Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites!

I say this every single time I do my monthly favourites but I can't believe it already time for my favourites again!! Where is this year going?! Spring is in the air and I'm loving it just like all my March favourites!

Zoella Beauty 'Wonder Hand' Hand Cream- One of my favourite products I own because it looks beautiful and smells heavenly! I normally treasure this little rose gold tube but after this cold weather I thought my hands could do with a little bit of pampering this month, I have been putting this on all the time and my hands feel so soft, it has a really sweet fruity floral scent which I love along with it's really pretty packaging! 

Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Cream- This pretty pink bottle is packed full of the yummiest scented shower cream ever, I love to use this as both shower cream and bubble bath because it lathers and bubbles so well! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling of yummy sweet marshmallows, what could be better?! 

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer- This is an essential part of my every day skin routine, I love most of Simple's skin products because they are perfect for my sensitive skin! I use this every day in the morning before I put my makeup on and I find that it really deeply moisturizes and hydrates my skin, it's a perfect way to start my day!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick '002 Candy'- This gorgeous shimmer pale pink is the perfect spring lip colour, I'm loving how smooth it is to apply and long the colour lasts! It has such a gorgeous rich colour and I always think that Rimmel London lipsticks smell of cherries!

Natural Collection LashCurl Mascara- I love this mascara, I use it every day, another one of my everyday essentials! Even though it's not an expensive brand I think it gives my lashes so much volume and colour and makes them so long, I have that really happy feeling with my lashes when I use this and it's become one of my must have favourites! 

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish- I unfortunately can't remember the name of this colour because it's not written on the bottle, it was only on the little box it came in that I recycled but I love how rich and vibrant this colour is, it applies really smoothly and is really long lasting without chipping, Trust Fund Beauty has such a great story behind the brand in all that it does! Perfect colour for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment