Tuesday 1 March 2016

Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Review

Apart from indulging in the occasional Terry's chocolate orange I have never really been a fan of chocolate and orange mix nor has it ever appealed to me when it comes to shower and bath products. I was browsing the shelves of Lush and picked up the Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon to smell and immediately fell in love with its sweet, sugary, citrus scent! After resisting putting at least 10 of these in my basket I was delighted to discover they also had a shower cream in the same scent, I thought it would only be fair to keep them together so I decided to pick up a small bottle of it to try! I found the scent differed slightly from the bubble bar so I wanted to really make sure I liked it. I don't find that the shower cream lathers as much as shower gel but the colour is so vibrant and really rich in pigment with only a slight variation in scent, I find it much better to use in the bath! The bubbleroon is such a good size for several uses when it has been cut up and creates fluffy clouds of yummy chocolate orange goodness on top of soft and vibrant yellow waters leaving your skin feeling so soft. It's started to become one of my favourite Lush products and I'm hoping to start to love the shower cream more too!




No comments:

Post a Comment