Saturday 27 February 2016

February Favourites!

It's coming to the end of the month which means it's time for my monthly favourites and this month is packed full of the prettiest pink products! Below are all the things I've loved in February!

Lush Prince Charming Shower Cream- I received this in one of my Lush gift sets but I also purchased a full sized bottle of this too. I had been really curious about this since I heard the shower gel was a limited edition last Valentine's Day so I really wanted to get it this year and I love it! The shower cream is really pigmented and has such a rich colour, it doesn't lather as much as I would like it to but I really like adding it to my bath water! It has a really fruity citrus scent mixed in with the sweet hint of vanilla! I wish it was a little bit sweeter but it's still such a nice scent.

Marc Anthony Coconut Oil and Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment- This smells amazing! It makes me think of being on holiday with the the delicious blend of coconut and Shea butter. I love to wash my hair and then apply this to damp hair, massage it in and leave it on for about three hours, then wash it off. My hair not only smells amazing but feels so incredibly soft! This is my favourite deep conditioning treatment to do when my hair is drying out!

The Balm Cosmetics Meet Mr Matt(e) Hugh's Liquid Lipstick- This was my first ever liquid matte lipstick and I still love it, I've been wearing it a lot this month because it's such a nice neutral colour. I love how easy and smooth it is to apply, it's really rich and is really long lasting. It has a very sweet mint taste when you apply it too. I really want to get another shade of this lipstick in the full size! 

Ted Baker 'Polly' Fragrance- I have been wanting this perfume since before Christmas and my wonderful boyfriend recently got it for me when he came to see me! It's quite a small bottle but it's the only size they do and at the rate I'm using it it will be gone before I know it! It's quite a sweet scent, not floral or fruity at all which is my normal go to but I love it and it comes in the prettiest bottle!

Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Cheek Palette- I am terrible at contouring, I just can't seem to get a grasp on it and always seem to make a terrible mess when I try it! When my friend Daisy sent me this palette it became my saving grace, it's really helped me learn simple steps to contour easily! All the colours are beautiful and have such rich shimmering colour. The packaging is so pretty too, I love that it has the built in mirror for in the go application!


No comments:

Post a Comment