Saturday 13 February 2016

Lush 'In Your Dreams' Valentine's Gift Unboxing!

In the spirit of all things pretty and pink I decided to do a Lush gift unboxing for the beautiful 'In Your Dreams' gift my boyfriend bought for me. The magic of this gift starts with its unbelievably pretty packaging, I love all things glitter and unicorns and so my eyes lit up when I saw that the theme of this gift is everything to do with that. Underneath the almost too pretty to touch wrapping paper was the beautiful sweet, floral scent of the unicorn horn bubble bar. A sweet, shimmering, pastel shaped unicorn horn bubble bar that carries a citrus and lavender scent is perfect to crumble under warm running water and creates shimmering, pink bath waters topped with fluffy clouds of bubbles. Nestled deeper in this gift is the cutest bottle of Prince Charming shower cream, the 60ml bottle is the smallest bottle I've seen from Lush but it is perfect for travelling. The sweet scents of vanilla and pomegranate are combined to create this vibrant pink shower cream, the colour is gorgeous! Lastly to finish off the gift is the 'Kiss Me' Lip Gloss, they say that this is a gloss but I would say it's more of a shimmer balm. It's packed full of shea butter and has a sweet candy taste with a slight pink tint to create the perfect pout! I absolutely love this gift set, it's beautiful and I'm so sad it's going to be gone so soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment