Tuesday 23 February 2016

Ipsy Glambag February Opening!

How can it be time for my February Glambag already? It feels like only yesterday I was writing about my January Glambag! I was very excited when I found out that it was pretty in pink themed this month and of course I loved almost everything! I think that my favourite thing about Ipsy is how much I love everything I receive, they really do tailor it to what you love and I have it to that perfect point where I am really happy with what I get! Below are all the beautiful products I got in this month's bag!

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in 'I'm kind of a big deal'- I love the story behind this brand, it's vegan and cruelty free, this brand aims to be beautiful without being cruel! This long wearing polish is the cutest shade of pink, it's is really rich in colour and paints on really smoothly!

Perfectly Posh BFF: Best Face Forever Exfoliating Daily Face Wash- With a refreshing blend of grapefruit and peppermint oil this gentle exfoliant is packed full of natural microbeads which clean away dry, dead skin to give you a fresher face! It's gentle enough for daily use!

Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment 'Sierra Nevada #02'- Natural Cosmetics is the purest and most natural makeup out there. This is a highly pigmented 100% colour powder that can be used on your eyes, lips, face, nails and body! It blends amazingly and has the most elegant shimmer!

Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil- This fast absorbing lightweight lustrous oil instantly moisturizes your face to allow flawless foundation application. It contain 15 essential oils including jojoba and chamomile to calm your skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth.

Vintage By Jessica Liebeskind Sparkling Lipgloss 'Pink Sequin'- This is the perfect gloss to carry in your bag for an instant pop of shimmer and shine, it's such a pretty colour and with it's sheer reflective formula it can be worn on its own or on top of another lip colour to create the prettiest pink pout!




No comments:

Post a Comment