Tuesday 26 April 2016

Tokyo Treat- April Box!

Tokyo Treat box is now one of my favourite things I look forward to each month, I was so happy with March's box so I had great expectations for this month too! I get so excited that what I'm getting is such a surprise and I look forward trying new things without really knowing what it is, there are some tasty discoveries and a few surprise shocks! This months box was certainly not a let down and even though I couldn't quite work out the theme as easily as last months fruity filled box the treats were still delicious! Below are some of my favourites from this months box!


Meiji's Pucca Chocolate- Thin crispy biscuit nuggets filled with a really smooth creamy chocolate filling. These were delicious, the biscuit is really thin and the they are packed full of the chocolate filling for a perfect balance, I wished the biscuit had been a little bit sweeter but they were still delicious!

Crunchy Panda Z- Really crunchy panda shape chocolate biscuit topped with a thick layer of chocolate. I have never really been a fan of bitter sweet chocolate but once I tried one of these I couldn't stop! They were actually a perfect treat, not too sweet but not too bitter either!


Sakura Pepsi- This was a really special treat in this months box, to celebrate the season this limited edition cherry blossom drink was included! I really wasn't expecting it to taste the way it does, I thought it would be a floral cherry soda but it actually tastes exactly the same as regular Pepsi with a sweet after taste of floral cherries, it's literally pink Pepsi! I couldn't believe it when I tasted it!

Lottie's Koala Custard Pudding Limited Edition Flavour- This was my absolute favourite thing in this months box, I already knew I was going to love these when I saw the box, they were koala shaped thin crispy biscuit shells full of a sweet, creamy caramel filling which was delicious! The outside biscuit was not very sweet but the filling created a perfect balance! I'm so sad these are limited edition, I need more of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment