Sunday 1 May 2016

April Favourites!

I know I always say this but it's that time again to talk about everything I have loved this month! I can't stop using all these pretty pink goodies and they have pretty much become part of my every day routine! Spring is here and you can definitely see this in my April favourites!

Dove Dry Spray Beauty Finish- Is this an odd thing to include in my favourites? I had previously bought this in the cool essentials but I really started to go off the scent so I wanted to try a new one! The beauty finish scent smells so nice, it's very fresh and floral and it give such good protection leaving me feeling and smelling fresh all day! 

Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo 'Rose Gold'- I love Pixi products and this has become my favourite cheek product, the pink blush side isn't very strong so I have to apply quite a lot but the lighter golden side is an amazing highlighter, it sits so nicely on my cheeks and has the perfect amount of shimmer. I can see this becoming a regular buy for my beauty bag!

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Oil Elixer- This smells amazing, it's so fruity! I just squirt a few drops in to my hand and rub it through the ends of damp hair, it's worked wonders on my dry ends with its intense deep conditioning, it has strengthened and softened the ends of my hair so they feel like new!

Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm- I have been loving wearing very subtle light pink shimmers on my lips at the moment, I think it's a perfect natural spring look for every day wear and this lip balm not only nourishes and soothes dry lips, it gives me a subtle pink shimmer too! 

Sephora Acne Fighting Roll On Gel- Just like most people, I have bad skin days where I get a spot that just springs out of nowhere and I love that this is perfect for instant spot battle! You simple just roll a bit of the gel on your problem area and it heals and drys the spot, it's really helped me stop picking at them and ending up with scaring! 

Zoella Foam Sweet Foam Shower Gel- This is my ultimate summer scent, I love this, it's so sweet, fruity and floral! It lathers up so nicely and always leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling heavenly! I need so many more things in this scent because I can't get enough of it! Also I love how pretty all the packaging is, everything just looks so adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment