Sunday 5 June 2016

Rachh Loves Spring Favourites Box!

I recently got the most adorable tube filled with spring goodies from Topbox. Their limited edition Rachh Loves Spring Favourites box is packed with some perfect products for spring! Most of the products I got were brands I had never tried before which was perfect because it meant I could give some other brands a try! I had the choice of which colour lip gloss and nail polishes I wanted which was great because I really like more pink colours compared to blues and greens so I knew I would be getting colours I would wear! Below is what I got!

NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss- I had never tried NYX before but I have seen and heard so many good things about it so I was really excited to try their butter gloss. I chose the colour Strawberry Parfait, it's a little brighter than I thought it would be but it's so smooth on the lips and is really long lasting which I love!

Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara- I really like trying different mascaras because it gives me a chance to see if I find a different one I like and see how it works on my lashes! This one worked amazingly, it gave my lashes so much length and volume, although I wish it hadn't smudged under my eyes so much through out the day!

Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment- I have tried some Glamglow products before so I was excited to see how this exfoliator worked. I found it a bit odd rubbing it on to dry skin and then leaving it like a mask because I felt like it needed a little bit of water for an easier application but when I washed it off my skin felt so smooth!

Cake Beauty Delectable Everything Balm- This smell AMAZING oh my goodness, it smells like sweet vanilla and strawberry cupcakes which means that using this on your lips tastes delicious!! I love the fact that this balm can be used on anything, it's such a good multi-purpose balm. I already need a full version of this!

Essie Summer 2016 Collection- I paint my nails quite a lot but I had never tried Essie nail polish, I chose the colours Coconut Cove and Berried Treasures. I was so happy there was a neutral colour and a pink, my favourite! They actually apply really well and I was really impressed with how quickly it dried!




No comments:

Post a Comment