Tuesday 14 June 2016

For The Love Of Rose Jam

I will never understand why Rose Jam shower gel is not a permanent product in Lush all year round, they have a few continuous things in the same scent like the Rose Jam Bubbleroon and the Pearl massage bar so why is the shower gel only around at Christmas?! I know many people will have limited edition favourites that they wished were available all year round and not just seasonal or limited to the Lush Kitchen but I can't get enough of Rose Jam! I don't tend to use it all the time but I love it all the same and I only managed to stock up on small bottles at Christmas but I made sure to get lots of them! It's such a sweet, floral rose scent and I find that it can mix really well with lots of other scents or is perfect on its own to lather up in! Just like most shower gels I do use them as bubble bath too, there is nothing better than layers and layers or rose scented clouds of bubbles. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky as well as being gently scented with a touch of rose. I will just have to make the bottle I have last until I can stock up again later on in the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment