Monday 27 June 2016

June Favourites!

I will probably continue to say this all year long but I cannot believe it is the end of June already! In this months favourites, aside from two products, I have so many exciting new products I have just discovered, I'm so excited to share them with you and even though I have only been using these for about a month I already love them so much and I know a few will definitely be regular purchases!

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water- This all -in- 1 cleansing water removes your makeup and cleanses your skin leaving it feeling soft, clean and refreshed! It's such a huge bottle and is perfect for everyday use as well as all skin types but I just wish it had a better scent, I think it smells really earthy so I wish it smelt better!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- Oh my goodness I have found my true mascara love, I have seen so many people using this and so I decided to try it out... This is amazing, it makes my lashes so long, they look really full and fanned out! I bought it in the blackish brown shade and I actually really like that it's not jet black! I will definitely be buying this again!

CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat- I used to be someone who painted their nails and never thought to bother using a top coat until I discovered this one, lasting 7 days this top coat is really smooth to apply and dries really quickly, it keeps my nails chip free for ages and leaves my nails looking so shiny which I love!

No7 Beautiful Skin- Overnight Radiance Boost and Clear Complexion Serum- I use both of these as part of my night time skin routine and I love them, they have both really helped clear my skin and leave it feeling soft and full of life as well as blemish free! Little skin saviours!

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen Spray- I was recently sent this and being in such hot sunny weather I have been using this so much, I love that it is so easy to apply and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, a simple mist giving you lots of coverage! The biggest thing I love about this is that it doesn't clog my pores or make my skin breakout, it can actually breathe! At first I was worried that a mist spray wouldn't give me enough coverage to not burn or I might miss patches but I used only this and sat in the sun for quite a while and no burn, just great coverage!!


No comments:

Post a Comment