Thursday 23 June 2016

Summer Lip Loves!

Summer times calls for all the prettiest lip colours, pink pick me ups and colours that just bring you sweet happiness! It's no surprise that all of them are pink... it's my favourite lip colour and I can't resit! People always have their favourite shades that work on them and I just really like pinks, at least I have a few new exciting brands for this seasons lip loves. NYX is a brand that has just recently caught my attention, I had heard some really great things about their colours and products including the butter gloss, its a really smooth and creamy light weight gloss with a rich colour pigment. I have the colour Strawberry Parfait which is a bit brighter than I normally would go for but when it's applied its actually a really nice touch of colour, I cant wait to try some more of their products!

It's obvious that I have a slight love for Clinique seeing as I have two of their products in my lip loves, I have loved Clinique's products for a long time and so recently I thought I would try a few of their new colours. I already love their Chubby Sticks but I had never heard of their Baby Tint Chubby Stick, I thought it was going to be a very pale almost clear gloss but I should had really paid attention to the name... I didn't realise as time went on it tints your lips and the colour gets stronger and darker, as much as I wish it was just a slightly pink gloss I really like that it tints your lips! A pleasant surprise!! Their classic lipstick is one of my absolute favourites, it's very soft and smooth to apply and has really rich colour, I love this pink it's gorgeous!! As always on most of my lip loves is the classic Rimmel London lipstick in the colour Candy, it is so subtle but it has the perfect amount of shimmer with such a soft pink colour so I had to include it!


No comments:

Post a Comment