Sunday 3 July 2016

Empties Haul!

As always there's a wonderful time when I have used up enough products to do an empties haul and that time is now! I am on a huge mission at the moment to use up the products I already have and try not to buy so many of them, aside from a few cheeky purchases of new summer products! Like every empties haul I do I have some products that I constantly get through so quickly like Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, these are my go to makeup removing wipes every single time! I love that they are perfect for sensitive skin and remove stubborn makeup really well but as much as I love them I have decided that I need to try out some other makeup removers like different wipes or even liquid! Keeping along the lines of Simple's products I love their moisturizer, I use it every morning before applying my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling so soft, again it is perfect for sensitive skin but I do tend to switch it up between Nivea and Simple moisturizer! As for skincare that I wasn't loving I really didn't like the Bare Minerals facial cleanser, I just found it didn't do much for my skin and I didn't like gloopy texture!
I know there are lots of skincare pieces in my empties haul this time but getting summer ready I have been focusing on taking care of my skin and that included some bath and shower goodies like The Body Shop passion fruit shower gel, I love the classic Body Shop scents and the passion fruit is one of my favourites,I find it so summery and it lathers so well! When it comes to the bath I still have such a huge love for the Zoella Beauty scents and the fizz bar is the perfect summer scent, I got a couple of baths out of this one block and it leaves your skin so sweetly scented and feeling so soft! Lastly in my empties is one of my favourite mascaras, although it is so expensive and I do have favourites that are high street prices, I think Benefit Roller Lash mascara is brilliant, it gives me such long curling lashes with so much volume!


No comments:

Post a Comment