Tuesday 25 August 2015

Multi-Masking!

I have heard a few people talking about 'Multi-Masking' and how it's the new skin care secret so I decided that I would take a peek further into this craze and see what it's all about! Multi-Masking is basically where you use two or three face masks at the same time, it's supposed to be able to target exactly what the different parts of your face need depending on the skin problems and condition in that area, for example; if you have a very oily T-Zone you should apply a clay based mask to this area  which includes your nose and forehead and then if you  have dry cheeks and neck then you should use a gel based mask in those areas! Multi-Masking allows you to effectively care for specific areas of your skin that is constantly changing whilst not having to apply a whole mask to parts of your face that don't need it. I decided to give it  a go! I used an anti stress mud pac for ultra deep pore cleanse on my T-zone and Skin Rescue purifying gel mask on my chin and cheeks, I normally only use the gel mask but I decided to pick up a clay mask for my T-zone! I always apply my face masks with a brush as I find it really easy to apply and then I can get it exactly where I want it! I actually didn't mind applying two different face masks to my skin it wasn't any more hassle that just one! 
After removing the face masks my skin felt great, I love using both these face masks and I loved using them at the same time, overall I LOVE Multi-Masking, its so much fun and my skin loves it! For anyone who feels like it might be too much hassle, give it a try I honestly didn't feel like it was and it allows you to mix and match for what your skin needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment