Monday 24 August 2015

Zoella Beauty!

Can I just start this off by saying how amazingly pretty all the Zoella packaging is! I'm one of those people who can be tempted by just the packaging, call me crazy, but I love having all my beauty products displayed in my bathroom and when I saw this packaging I couldn't resist! After being drawn in like a moth to a flame I decided I needed to smell these! I absolutely love the smell, it isn't heavily fragranced but you know that your body is going to smell heavenly after using this! The packaging says that it scent is blueberry and acai berry but I don't think that it smells very fruity, I think that it smells very floral! I have tried to use the foam sweet foam as a bubble bath too, it lathers up well but the bubbles didn't last very long in my bath so I think i'm just going to stick to using it in the shower! I love this and my shower isn't complete without using some of this! When I was trying to see if the foam sweet foam worked well as a bubble bath I used some of the bath fizzers, I used two cubes as they were quite small but they fizzed really well and made my bath smell heavenly! I love the fact that these bath fizzers are in a chocolate/candy bar shape and wrapped like that, its so adorable and pretty! I already want to stock up on  more of these!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment