Wednesday 19 August 2015

New Found Love For Shellac!

Seeing as I was going away for 2 and a half weeks I decided that I wanted to give shellac a go! I'd heard that it lasts for at least two weeks and with all the different events I had whilst I was there, a wedding and anniversary family weekend away and much more, I thought that shellac would be perfect so that I had pretty looking nails for most of my holiday!  Even though it took a little while for them to paint it and a lot of in and out of the UV light dryer, I was so happy with how they turned out! I'd gone for a french manicure shellac and it was so pretty! About a week into my holiday I gave someone a manicure and a pedicure and I used acetone free nail polish remover and I managed to keep them clean and looking fresh! After two weeks of being on holiday they stated to grow out a little bit and the edges were starting to come up a little bit too but other than that they had stayed perfect! I look back at all the pictures I was in during my holiday and I'm really happy with how my nails looked in all of them and I was really glad I got them done! Now I just have the hard job of trying to get them off, which is a pain no matter what you do! In total my nails lasted 3 weeks, i'd happily get my nails done with shellac again! I love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment