Tuesday 21 July 2015

Empties!

I have a huge pile of empties that have been building up so I thought I would review some of them!

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- I had bought cheaper pore strips before which I really didn't like so I decided to buy these and see if they would work, these seem to be the go to pore strips for most people! They are really easy to apply, they don't have a scent and as long as you dampen you nose well they stick really well and harden really solid, because they do stick well you have to be really slow at peeling them off or it will hurt! Plus doing it slowly means that they really do remove dirt from the clogged pores, I really liked using these and I'm definitely going to buy more!

Olay Silky Berry Cleansing Body Wash- I love this! It was one of those purchases I made after standing in the aisle with all the bubble baths and shower jels smelling each one and eventually decided I loved the smell of this! It smells amazing, very fruity but not too sweet, it foams up really well which is why I used it as body wash and bubble bath too! It has a slight shimmer to it too which was super cute! I can't wait to get some more of this!

Passion Peel Off- This is a pomegranate and passion fruit peel off face mask, the first thing I noticed when I opened the packet was it's had a really unpleasant smell, it was really strong and didn't smell fruity at all, this made it really off putting when I was trying to apply it, it went on quite well but took a very long time to dry! Although I was happy with how easy it was to peel off and it left my skin feeling very smooth but I wouldn't buy this again, I'd rather pick a better scent!

Göt 2B Smooth Operator Hairspray- I don't use hairspray very often and so I've had this for a while but when I started to use this a lot more I ran out! This is great to deal with fly away hairs especially after straightening my hair, I spray some of this on my hair brush and just brush my through and it keeps all the fly always down, it's smells great and holds really well if you use it on an updo. It's made with cashmere so it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I will certainly be repurchasing this!







No comments:

Post a Comment