Saturday 4 July 2015

Lush Bath Bomb Loves!

Who can resist a bath bomb that delivers the prettiest of sights, Shoot For The Stars is one of my most favourite bath bombs and it makes me so sad that I can't buy this regularly! Not only does this look beautiful on display, with the yellow star trails and purple powder galaxies, when dropped in water it produced the most spectacular array of colours that gently foam out into the water as well as a wonderful glittering surprise centre and if the beautiful sights aren't everything then to top it all of it smells like a creamy caramel & honey cocktail and like I said in one of my previous posts I absolutely love honey scents and paired with how beautiful this bath bomb is this is why it is my favourite!Paired with It's Raining Men shower gel for bubbles galore, I love to lay back and take in the heavenly scents! 




I love everything pink and girly and Sex Bomb is the ultimate pink bath bomb, it has an amazing fizz and is topped of with the most adorable flower that opens up and floats around your bath. This is one of their classics and is definitely up in my top list! Some of my favourite scents are floral and this rosey one leaves you and your bath smelling like a flower garden. I wish that this bath bomb had glitter in it because I would buy everyone one of these to have my bath a pink glittery rose scented mixture! I find that I love using the Rose Jam Bubblerooon with this to create a pink bubbly heaven. Top your bath with rose petals for that extra piece of pure bliss!



No comments:

Post a Comment