Wednesday 1 July 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Love!

I've discussed this a few times in a few of my YouTube videos but after using this all the time for a while now I have realized how much I absolutely love Benefit Roller Lash mascara and I know it's quite expensive and a few people have said that they wouldn't buy it because of the price but I think it is really worth the investment! You really notice the difference from your previous mascara when you first use this and with the two style brush you are able to build up length from the base of your lashes with the short straight part of the brush and then use the curved edge with more bristles to add volume for a full feathered long lash, it's honestly like magic! Benefit also said that if you use the Benefit They're Real mascara on top you can build up an amazing false lash look, the only down side to this is though that because this mascara is made for building up  it doesn't harden and dry like other mascara  which means it's super soft all day, quite clay like but it does mean you can build it up any time during the day! I haven't tried this mascara with an eyelash curler because it says you don't need one on the packaging but I wonder if it would make them better! I am almost finished this mascara and I'm excited to get my hands on a new one and maybe give They're Real a go on top too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment