Sunday 28 June 2015

Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb!

I love anything honey scented! It's such a yummy smell, I already love every honey scented product lush has to offer including shoot for the stars bath bomb, it's raining men shower gel and honey I washed the kids soap but I had never tried the honey bee bath bomb! Whether I saw it in the shop or online I just seemed to pass over it and I have only just discovered how amazing this smells! I had the package open on my desk for a while and the room was filled with this most amazing honey sweet scent that made me so excited to use it in the bath! Even though I'm not a huge fan of the colour yellow,believe me this turns your bath very yellow, I still loved using it! I wish they had a honey bubble bar that would pair perfectly with this as I ended up using It's Raining Men shower gel for bubbles which was perfectly fine with me as it was a caramel/honey cocktail of yumminess! It smelt amazing, so creamy and sweet!One of my favourite bath bombs and I plan to get many more! I feel honey obsessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment