Thursday 11 June 2015

Soap...Soap...Soap!

I absolutely love soap bars, not only do they smell amazing they also look so pretty and I love to either fill a pretty jar with all the different ones or put them in charming little soap dishes (which I need to buy!!) I was so excited to receive some soapy goodies from Soap Stories, their soap bars are so pretty, layered with all different colours and smells so heavenly I wanted to dance around... A lot!! Seeing as I absolutely love floral scents I was so excited to have cherry blossom, freesia and lavender which I can't stop using especially the freesia one! 
Using soap bars in the shower always seem to leave my skin a little dry so it was perfect that I was able to use the vanilla aromatherapy multi purpose cream that I received in the Natural Shine Nail Kit all over my body which was followed by  an at home manicure using the amazing cuticle oil in this kit... I had never bothered using a cuticle oil before but I didn't realize how dry my nails can get followed by a good file, buff and shine! 
Even though this kit is a tad pricey it makes the perfect gift or treat to yourself! I'm very excited to try some more goodies from Soap Stories and if you want to have the perfect pamper day then take a look at all these goodies and more on their website!


www.soapstories.ca


Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment