Friday 12 June 2015

Summer Sandals!

Even though my shoe collection is ever growing and should probably come to a halt sometime soon I can't resist adding more sandals for this summer! I decided that ASOS would be the perfect place to look, that way I can see lots of different brands in one place!

My favourite pair I found were the ASOS Feather Anklet Sandals, I think these look so dainty and pretty, the attached anklet is just the perfect amount of detail! I love that these are a camel/sand colour because I find that this colour pairs really well with lots of different outfits, whether its with denim or white these match amazingly! These are such a versatile shoe, perfect for fun festival days or a stroll along the beach!



The second pair I fell in love with were ASOS Funder Leather Sandals. I think these are so adorable, i'm a sucker for girly things hence why I thought these were perfect, you can't go wrong with pairing bows and pearls together!I love that these are a super neutral colour because I can wear these with everything, they are perfect to wear out to dinner with a cute dress or skirt! LOVE these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment