Wednesday 24 June 2015

Perfect Palettes!

I recently realized that I don't own many eye shadow palettes and I decided that I need to get some more but I also realized how much I love the ones I have! None of them are amazing, or high end brands but I love the colours that they are and the pigment that they have! I tend to wear much more neutral light colours but my palettes do have some much darker crazy colours and as silly as it seems i'm never sure how to wear colours such as dark purples so I tend to stick to the light ones as I find them easier to blend and work with!
The first palette I have that I love is No7 Smoky Rose Quad- I love that these eye shadows have a metallic finish they are so shimmery and pretty, I also love the fact that these go on really smoothly but I find that you do have to keep applying it to build up the colour as it goes on very lightly! I use the cream and light pink a lot but the purples make me very nervous especially the darker one which actually looks like dark purple but when I did a swatch it was like a charcoal so I feel like I might be able to use it as a dark charcoal which I feel good about using for a smoky evening look!


The second palette I have is No7 Sultry Eyes- I love this palette, not only are the colours so pretty and really really shimmery! I would say that these are more shimmery than metallic and they have a lot of glitter in them, if I use this one a lot I find the palette gets covered in glitter and when I apply it I wish I had those little under eye stickers that catch the eye shadow dust because it goes every where!! Like I said before the darker purple I don't tend to use but I love the other colours! I also love the fact that this is a rectangular compact with all the colours in a row rather than squished together in a compact!

Lastly I have the Fearne From Dusk to Dawn Night Eyes- I actually only use the gold colour in this palette because its amazing for blending and even though I love the bronze and blue i'm too nervous to use them! They are glittery but the blue one is super glittery!! I think my favorite thing about this palette is the way it looks, it has the cutest floral print on the front and the little beetles imprinted in the shadows and the fact its rectangular just make this too cute!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment