Tuesday 16 June 2015

Hard Candy Review!

I had never heard of Hard Candy until I popped into Walmart one day and was drawn in by their amazing nail polishes which were not only bright but amazingly sparkly and in so many colours! I was really impressed with them! Firstly their prices are really good, they are not super cheap but they are also not really really expensive which is amazing considering how good the quality of their products are. I originally bought a nail polish that was a green/ blue glitter polish which I loved even though it was really hard to remove. This time when I went in there I wanted to try some of their makeup, I didn't really know what I was looking for I just thought that I would go for something if it caught my eye!

Eventually I decided to go with their ' Sheer Envy Primer- Ultra Light Formula'. Now, I had never used a primer before this so when I saw this on the shelf it made me think that maybe I should give one a try. They had a huge selection of ones that did different things and seeing as I didn't really know what I wanted from a primer I decided to go with the one that prolongs makeup wear and evens skin tone! I've used this a few times and I really like it, now i'm not sure if its really necessary because I use my serum and moisturizer then this primer and maybe i'm doing it wrong but i think it works and because I use powder makeup it does make it last longer especially on my eyes! So i'm really liking this so far!




I also decided to get their 'So Baked Bronzer' I also had never bought bronzer before this so it was nice to try some new things! I got this in 129 Tiki which looks really light, partly because I was nervous of getting one too dark so I went with this one and even thought it's light I think its giving me a nice pre- summer glow when I wear it. I found it really easy to apply and the pigment is so beautiful to look at!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there hun! Loved your post! I also love your blog design, but the writing is very hard to see because of the colour. Can I suggest you make it a bit darker?

    Starrzbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have adjusted it a little! I hope it's better! Thank you for your help! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your review and your site!! so following you!! xoxo- Cynthia www.cdelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete