Thursday 11 June 2015

Inhale...Exhale...Positive Thoughts!

Top Tips To Dealing With Stress! 
Whether it's your job, a broken laptop or preparing for an exam, everyone is dealing with different stressful problems and everyone has different ways of dealing with them, some of you know how to deal with stress and some of you may not really know how to deal with it so I'm going to give you some good tips on how to deal with stress! 

This week I have had the most stressful week dealing with a broken laptop which means no editing for me and even though I know there are worse problems out there that people are dealing with but this was just causing me so much frustration and stress! Some of the ways I found really helpful to deal with my stress this week were:
Take a walk, try and pic somewhere that's interesting and relaxing like a woodland walk by a stream where you can just sit and watch the water and allow your mind to just unwind and you can just have space! 
Take a refreshing shower, if you are having a moment where you feel over stressed and maybe overheated and angry then a shower can help you cool down and I always end up singing away in the shower which makes me happy!
Try and see the positives in the situation, think about how this is going to help you, try to see to the end of the stress and how happy you will feel that you dealt with the stress and got through it!
Talk it through, call your best friend or someone you are close to and just talk it through, I'm very close to my mum and so I decided to call her and chat and she really helped me calm down and see that everything can be worked out!
Try and distract yourself with work or other activities, it makes you see the situation differently and gives you a chance to cool down and collect your thoughts!

What I learnt this week is that as bad as the problem seems and no matter how much stress it is causing me things can be dealt with and if you give things time you can clear your head and think clearly and work out how to deal with different situations! I hope reading this can help you if you are feeling stressed and don't know which way to turn or how to de-stress! 

Positive thoughts! X

No comments:

Post a Comment