Saturday 20 June 2015

The Most Random Perfect Friday!

I had the day off today and the weather outside was beautiful, so once I had finished sorting through emails and other work bits and bobs I decided that I would take this bit of spare time to go and sit in the sunshine in my garden. It was so nice to sit there with the heat beating down listening to the birds chirping and the trees swaying in the warm breeze.
In my garden I have lots of fruit and veggies growing and they looked so full and fresh in the sunshine, there are strawberries and mint growing as well as other goodies! As I watched a wild bunny hop across the grass and chewing on dandelions I was so thankful for the complete peace and quite to be able to relax, to not have to think about what I needed to be doing but just to be happy and it was so wonderful! It reminded me that I should take more time just to relax, everyone should!



No comments:

Post a Comment