Thursday 11 June 2015

Perfect Pampering!

After a long stressful day or even a week my favourite thing to do is set some time aside for myself to have some pamper time, whether it be with a friend or on my own I think it is really important to take time to myself to de-stress and relax! 

The following top tip list is what I think makes pamper time perfect!

1... A bath! I absolutely love having baths especially in the winter when it's cold and you can have a really nice cosy one but seeing as the weather is really warm at the moment a cooler bath is still a great way to cool down and relax! I find that no bath is complete without a bath bomb, lush bath bombs are my go to choice just because they have so much selection and I have never really found many places that sell bath bombs! I really like to either use a bubble bar or bubble bath to create mountains of bubbles in my bath and I like to make sure the scents coordinate or create a heavenly cocktail of scents!!

2... A face mask! Whether it be a peeling face mask or clay one I love them, they don't have to be expensive either you could pick a single use one up from your local super market or high street shop or you could but a more expensive one that has more uses in it, I tend to choose both because I like to have a selection of different smells and do different things for your skin!

3... Deep conditioning! This is my favourite beauty secret, when I take time to have a pamper session or even when I think my hair just needs it, I like to wash my hair with just shampoo then towel dry I then apply a large amount of conditioner to my hair and clip it up and pop on a shower cap, I like to leave this for about an 1-2 hours or even longer if I have the time! I then wash this off and my hair is silky smooth and so soft! I tend to just use any conditioner I have so its super easy and my hair feels amazing after!

4... Candles! When taking time to relax I think it is essential to pick a candle that you are loving the smell of and light it, whether I am having a bath or taking some time out to relax I always love to light my favourite candles! 

5... Music! Whether I'm laying in the bath trying to unwind or just needing to chill out I love to put on music,  I have some apps that have spa and relaxation music which I love to put on when I'm going to have a bath and just really need to unwind! 

No matter what you are doing or how busy you are it is super important to take time to relax and pamper yourself, everyone needs time to themselves to de-stress!

Enjoy pampering!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment