Friday 3 July 2015

Sweet Talking and Munchmallow!

At so many festivals, events and markets you can always find a food truck or stand that's selling amazing and crazy cupcakes with crazy but delicious flavour combinations! Now imagine those crazy delicious flavour combinations, but instead of cupcakes, with a soft chewy crispy rice square! I was beyond excited when I spotted a Munchmallow food truck at a festival last week, bringing you giant treat squares in over 60 flavours such as Oreo, Nutella , Strawberries & Cream, Red Velvet, S'mores and many more! I decided to go for the Oreo one, classic cookies and cream and it was delicious, perfectly soft and chewy with the crunch of the Oreos mixed in and top with an adorable mini Oreo! I love marshmallow squares as it is and these were a perfect treat! Their food truck is ever constantly on the go but I hope to try more of these treats again! After reading their website I discovered that they can create custom flavours and can even create marshmallow treat cakes in any flavour you wish! You are even able to hire the truck to come to your event for you, serving your friends and family delicious treats! I feel like I have gone Munchmallow crazy!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment