Monday 5 October 2015

Autumn Favourites!

I started off doing monthly favourites but I found myself not really getting a chance to use a product enough or enough time to write about it so I decided to write about the products I've loved for the last little while instead!
Seeing as we are in autumn now and it's getting much colder outside, Christmas is just around the corner which I'm so excited about so I know my products are going to change over the new few weeks to things that are much more Christmassy especially as lush winter is about to be released and I'm super excited for that but for now there is a very fruity floral theme to the products I've been using the most recently.

- Zoella "Scrubbing Me Softly" Body Scrub- I love the smell of this, it's very fruity and floral with hints of blueberry and acai it smells heavenly. Its also made with coco butter to leave your skin feeling extra soft. I use this regularly in the shower after a normal shower gel and it's made my skin feel so soft. It's such a great size and you only need a small amount! $14/£7

- The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel- For me, nothing beats the classics and I think that The Body Shop shower gels are complete classics, they are so simple but I love them, especially the passion fruit on and strawberry! I ended up getting two of these on sale so I'm well stocked up and I don't think they are continuing this scent so I'm glad I grabbed these! They lather up so well I love them! $9/£4

- Lush Rose Jam Shower Jel- This is my favourite shower gel from Lush and I hate the fact that it's only available at Christmas time! I'm excited to pick up a huge bottle of this soon! It's like a huge bunch of roses in a bottle, I don't use this as shower gel I use it more as a bubble bath because it creates lots of bubbles with such a heavenly sweet scent that leaves your skin feeling so soft! $9.95/£4.95

- Lush Chu Chu... I Love You Toothy Tabs- I'd never seen these before until recently and I was quite skeptical about trying them but I was really excited to see what they did, even though it's not great having to chew them up then brush your teeth they leave your breath smelling super sweet of roses and lemon and make your teeth squeeky clean! I definitely want to try others! $4.95/£2.75

- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara- I've been using this mascara for a while now and I still love it, it makes my lashes look amazing and so long, it's quite pricey for a mascara but I think it's worth it, it's great quality and I love what it does for my lashes! $24/£19.50

- Japonesque Velvet Touch Eye Shadow 02- I've been using this festive colour for a while now, I like how it applies and how rich the pigment is, perfect for blending and just add a little bit of colour every day. $12/£5.93



No comments:

Post a Comment