Sunday 25 October 2015

Birchbox October Opening!

It seems like only yesterday I was opening my September Birchbox with excitement and writing all about it as I discovered what the beautifully coloured box had inside. This month I was greeted with a gorgeous pink marble box which inside contained 6 samples snuggled in pink tissue paper, after the love I had for my first  box I was really excited to see how much I love this one. I've found that with every box I receive there are always a few things I swoon for and there is other things that i'm not too bothered by but this box there were quite a few things I really loved and only a couple I wasn't bothered by. I love it when I receive full sized products in these boxes, its such a treat, whether it be Ipsy or Birchbox it feels so good to have full sized goodies! In my October Birchbox I received:

- ModelCo Ultra Long Lasting Lipstick in Stiletto- This was one of my full size treats! Personally I think you can never have enough lipsticks, I'm actually really pleased with the shade I got as I already own lots of soft pinks and wintery dark reds so it's such a nice change to get a really brilliant red. Its richly scented with coconut and offers extra long wear.

- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara-  I wasn't too sure about this when I first saw it, it comes in a tube and I had never heard of this brand, but I was still so excited to try it. If you follow my Instagram I recently posted a picture of me wearing this, it made my eyelashes so long and gave them amazing volume, it is quite pricey especially as it is more expensive than Benefit, my still current favourite but it was such a nice difference to try and I love the tube!

- Number 4 Non- Aerosol Hairspray- I had never heard of this before, I didn't even know this existed but after only a few uses I absolutely LOVE it, It's so nice not to be smothered in a cloud of hairspray and its so precise and holds so well.

- Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle- This is 100% vegan and works on all hair types, it claims it works as such a versatile product for your hair, not only does it protect from heat, it conditions your hair and leaves it feeling silky soft.

- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre 24hr Miracle Cream- This is one of the products I wasn't too bothered about, they say that this is supposed to be the ultimate silky finish for your skin with Shea butter and aloe vera, its rich and can be used on any skin type, plus it doubles as a makeup remover!

- Number 4 Lumiere D'hiver Reconstructing Masque- This was a bonus foil sample, which I didnt photography, that I received, its a hair mask which I didn't realize, that could have ended very awkwardly with me applying this to my face! It's super hydrating and helps reconstruct and strengthen hair leaving you with soft and shiny locks!




No comments:

Post a Comment