Friday 30 October 2015

Ipsy- October Glambag Opening!

Just like Birchbox, Ipsy Glambag is a monthly beauty sample subscription service where you are sent 5 samples of products to 'Try before you buy'. After receiving my first Birchbox and really loving it, I wast sure what to expect for my first Ipsy Glambag. When it arrive it was in the prettiest padded envelope I've ever seen! Clutching the metallic pink envelope in my hand I was very excited to see what I had received! Once I had opened it I was actually really impressed with the samples I got. Not only did I receive a full size eye shadow brush and nail polish, I was really impressed with most of the sizes of samples, they had lots of product in them which is always great because I love to be able to give something a try several times before I know if I really like it or not!
In my Glambag I received:

 Royal and Langnickel Moda- Standard Eye Shadow Shader Brush- Perfect for blending, its very soft with 100% vegan synthetic fiber hairs. They have a no slip grip handle and are really easy to wash. I love the fact its pink too!

 Aurora- Gel Effect Nail Polish In Inky Dinky- This super fast drying nail polish doesn't need the use of a UV lamp, it lasts up to two weeks and is very durable with a super shiny finish and can be easily removed with nail polish remover, this was so easy to apply and dried so quickly! I loved this colour. I am so happy with the fact I got a full size nail polish.

 Peter Lamas- Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub- This protect and hydrates skin, scrubbing away all the dead skin cells. I was worried this would really smell like pumpkin but it actually doesn't! It just smells very sweet.

 theBalm Cosmetics- Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in shade Committed- This smells like vanilla mint, its a very thick long lasting lipstick with a matte finish. I really like this shade and it is amazing, it lasted all day long and still looked perfect after eating and drinking!!

 Ayres - Exclusive Pampas Sunrise Hand Cream- A super nourishing and very hydrating hand cream that has no greasy after feel. Containing Shea butter it stops your hands from becoming dry and cracked. This smells so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment