Monday 26 October 2015

Lush Christmas Haul!

Today I took a trip to Lush as my local shop had just received some of it's new Christmas stock! After waiting so patiently to get my hands on the goodies from my favourite time of year it was a beautiful sight when I walked in and saw the sea of Christmas products awaiting me. I didn't try many of the products from last Christmas range but I always seem to love the winter products so much more than any other time of year. They didn't have everything from the range yet but I managed to pick up lots of Christmas bath bombs and a bubble bar but i'm already eagerly ready to go back and get more especially my beloved Rose Jam shower gel! Below is what I picked up!

- Star Dust  Bath Bomb- This is a new release this year and it's one of the slightly cheaper bath bombs, this shimmering white star smells very sweet and floral, it contains vanilla and rose wood, its a very classic Lush scent and I absolutely love it! I cant wait to use this! It also contains bergamot which is a wonderful boost for the mind and body especially after those festive parties!
£2.95/$5.25

- Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb- This is a lavender lovers heaven, a returning favourite from last year which I remember using and I loved so I had to pick up another one! It smells very similar to twilight containing the classic lavender oil, perfect for a soothing and relaxing bath. The multi coloured magic foams out creating a brightly coloured bath waters.
£3.95/$6.95

- Dashing Santa Bath Bomb- This is another one of the slightly cheaper bath bombs this year, it smells very sweet and fruity, it reminds me of sherbet! He's called splashing Santa because his golden boots fizz and make him dash around the bath. It contains orange flower absolute and Mandarin oil but I don't think it smells of orange, it's still very fruity and refreshing!
£2.95/ $5.25

- Cinders Bath Bomb- This little Amber topped ballistic is everything that represents a cosy night, with its slightly spicy cinnamon and orange scent, it makes any bath more than cosy, topped with vegan popping candy it's like a wood burning fire in a bath bomb! Containing cinnamon leaf oil, this may be small but it's sure to keep you warm! 
£2.95/ $4.95

- Peeping Santa Bubble Bar- This adorable little guy is making its first appearance this year, this strawberry scented festive bubble bar is too cute! Crumble this under warm running water for some sweet strawberry scented bubbles and bright red waters, I love the fact it has vegan chocolate chip eyes too! I really like this but I don't think this is too much of a christmassy scent but I still love it!
£3.95/ $6.95

I'm super excited to pick up lots more of the Christmas goodies when they finally come to my local shop! I also can't wait to see the gift sets coming too!






No comments:

Post a Comment