Wednesday 7 October 2015

Lush Sparkly Pumpkin Review!

The amount of Lush Halloween products compared to the winter collection is very small and there isn't a huge amount that I like from it, actually there is only one thing I like from the Halloween collection, hence why I am so excited to get my hands on the winter products but the one thing from the Halloween products that I do like is the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar! 
This is super fruity and fresh, I love the smell of it! Like all my bubble bars, I like to cut them up into pieces then crumble it under running water and it turns your bath into a shimmering orange lagoon and it's perfect for a long soak! It's made with juniper berry, grapefruit and lime oil for a fresh citrus burst of scent. The only thing about this bubble bar is that the glitter goes everywhere! Even just touching it leaves glitter all over my hands! I love this, it's perfect on these cold autumn nights for a relaxing and beautiful bath!

Price- $7.95/£3.65




No comments:

Post a Comment