Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 | Advent Calendars

I'm so excited to start my first day of Blogmas!! In spirit of being December 1st and I know many of you will be opening your advent calendars today, I thought my post should be all about them, there are so many different ones out there now, there is pretty much one for anyone whether your love is candles, beauty, tea or just chocolate then there's one for you. In true style of my blog I have been obsessing over all the beauty ones this year from Benefit to The Body Shop but also who can resist the chocolate ones ?! I decided this year to get  both a chocolate and beauty advent calendar and after standing in Sephora debating over this years Benefit advent calendar I decided to put it back down and walk away... compared to last years size of 24 days it have been squished down to a 12 day which is already a huge disappointment and for $60 I just didn't feel like it was what I wanted... If I had been back home in England this Christmas though I probably would have been very tempted because of the cheaper price! I know a lot of them can be quite pricey and if you have the money to treat yourself then why not but this year I decided to go for a beauty brand I really like which is less expensive and just a fun little treat every day! Hard Candy released a 12 Days Of Beauty calendar and a 12 Days Of Nails calendar which means lots of beauty fun for the full countdown, below is a little sneak peek of what goodies are behind those colourful metallic doors!



No comments:

Post a Comment