Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogmas Day 15 | Bath and Body Works Festivities

You all know how obsessed I am with my festive scents so I went a bit crazy when I was picking out hand sanitizes in Bath and Body Works and even though I use these a lot I don't think I needed this many but I couldn't resist! The first one I got was 'Oh Snap Jolly Gingerbread' This smells amazing, exactly like the cookies, I often don't go for the sweet scents in Bath and Body Works because I find them really sickly sweet but my favourite Christmas cookie is gingerbread so I'm in love with this one. It's sweet, spicy and almost edible! The next one I picked up was 'Frosted Cranberry' its a very sweet and fruity scent, i'm not sure what frosted cranberries are supposed to smell like but this is definitely a winter scent and I quite like this one, i'm not sure if I'm 100% in love with this yet but I'm hoping it will grown on me! The next one I got was 'Jingle All The Way' I had one this colour last year and so I thought it would smell the same, apparently not... It smells like berries but it has this under laying manly scent like an aftershave so i'm really not sure if I like this one yet, i'm not so keen at the moment and i'm not sure if i'm going to warm to this one just because I much prefer the sweet and fruity scents! Lastly I got 'Tis The Season' as you all know from one of my other post that I really love this scent, it's so christmassy with hints of apple, cinnamon and cloves and as soon as I use it all I can smell is Christmas, it's heavenly!


No comments:

Post a Comment