Friday 11 December 2015

Blogmas Day.11 | Christmas Coziness!

One thing I love to do when I'm trying to unwind after a crazy day of working in retail during Christmas is to have a bath and light all my festive candles! I bought three cute little tealights holders from Homesense, they have little snowflakes cut out on them which reflect on the wall they and fit a tealight perfectly, I couldn't not buy them! I also have my tealight lantern from Ikea, I loved the fact it was cream and would go well with my room decor, it just looks so lovely, the little stars cut out on top reflect stars on the ceiling, it was one of those must haves for this season and who can resist a bargain in Ikea! One of my favourite scented candles this year is my Pottery Barn 'Mulled Apple Spice' candle, this smells amazing, even though it was slightly pricey I really think it was worth it because the scent is to die for! I love all the dried apples, leaves and glittery twigs that are layered into the candle wax, it burns for a really long time and I just love it! Some of my other candle favourites are DW Homes candles in Apple Honey Butter and Peppermint Stick as well as Bath and Body Works 'Tis The Season. I am slightly candles obsessed I think, but especially this time of year they make everything so cozy and fill rooms with such festive scents!


No comments:

Post a Comment