Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10 | Gingerbread House!

One of my favourite things to do around Christmas time is to decorate a gingerbread house! I have never really worked with gingerbread from scratch before and I'm always worried it won't work well enough to hold together so I very shamelessly buy a pre-made one, I just really enjoy the fun of decorating it and eating it so I think it's perfectly fine to buy one! Plus it comes with lots of yummy decorations for you to use as well as the icing! I decided I wanted mine to be a cute little candy cottage gingerbread house! Even though I'm not the greatest at piping the icing and it looks a bit messy but I don't care, it's fun! I think the roof is my favourite part, it looks so cute with the little candy balls and peppermints! Normally I try to keep my gingerbread house around for a while after I have finished it but I couldn't resist one of my favourite Christmas cookies and so I have nibbled lots of it already! Yummy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment