Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22 | December Empties!

Only 3 days to go to Christmas!! Even though I don't do regular monthly empties I thought I would do one this month as part of Blogmas. I have been thinking about starting to do regular monthly empties in the new year, although part of me doesn't want to commit because some months I just so happen to use up a lot more products than compared to some months when I just end up using 1 product, so I may just end up doing them occasionally and saving up my empties to have lots to talk about! As for now though below are all the products I have loved using so much they are now empty! Luckily I don't have any products I don't like in this empties haul!

Zoella Fizz Bar- I absolutely love the scent of this which is why I am so sad I finished these adorable little fizz bars! They have such a sweet, fresh fragrance and no colour which is why these are so perfect for a simple pick me up bath! They leave my skin feeling so soft and I can't wait to get my hands on some more! 

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes- I love the brand Simple and they have been my go to skin care since a very young age, I just love the fact that none of their product irritate my skin! I use these wipes as an everyday makeup removing wipe, they do a really good job and leave my skin feeling soft and fresh!

Nivea Invisible Anti-Perspirant- I bought this little mini when I was travelling as it was just the perfect size to throw in my bag when I was on the go and I actually loved it! First of all it is great because it had white mark protection that actually worked which mean't I didn't have to worry about what I was wearing or putting on whilst wearing this! It has a really nice fresh, floral scent to it too which I loved! I need a big bottle of this!

Sephora Lotus Sheet Mask- I like to pick one of these up every once in a while as I much prefer sheet masks over any other face mask, I find them so easy to use and so much less hassle because you don't have to wash your face off after. My skin did feel very soft after using this, I just didn't like the smell, of all the ones I have tried I don't like any of their scent and I wish they smelt better for something I put on my face!

Gillette Venus Embrace Razors- I have to wear a lot of dresses and skirts to work and so I am constantly shaving my legs, the Gillette Venus line always seems to be the one I go for, they have lot of different razors depending on what you need and I loved these just as much as some of the others! I don't often cut myself and these ones help to have less nicks and cuts and I think they did a great job, it also had a ribbon of moisture which is my favourite because it glides really smoothly and moisturizes your legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment