Saturday 19 December 2015

Blogmas Day 19 | Festive food!

Every year at Christmas time our favouite foods turn into cute little festive characters and shapes and line the shelves of the shops waiting to get us in the festive mood! Some of my favourite sweet treats this year are Cadbury's Snowmen, a thin layer of milk chocolate encases a secret soft white chocolate mousse center, it is such a cute little shape and so yummy! The next thing i'm loving is the Malteaser Merryteaser, I loved these when they bought them out at Easter originally as the bunnies and so when I saw that they had come out with the reindeer for Christmas I was so excited! Soft milk chocolate with the crunch of malteaser pieces mixed in it's just so yummy, it's basically a bigger version of the favourite malteser chocolate in the boxes of Celebrations! Speaking of Celebrations, these are my favourite Christmas selection box by far, forget the Roses and Quality Street! I love all of the selection in there including the Galaxy Caramel, Malteser and Bounty! Nothing feels more christmassy than breaking into a box of those goodies! I think it's safe to say that there will be lots of yummy indulging happening this Christmas but why not, it's Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment