Monday 21 December 2015

Blogmas Day 21 | Deck The Halls!

Even though its so close to Christmas already, only 4 days, i'm so excited! I still keep buying Christmas decorations I probably don't need but this is my favourite time of year I always just want to buy everything! I already have my decorations up but I saw these little baubles and they were too cute to resist! My theme for my decorations is red, white and silver so the small ones in those colours worked really well. They were perfect for smaller bits of decoration like garlands and wreaths but I probably really didn't need the pastel coloured ones but I couldn't leave them on the shelf and had to take them home with me! I think I just love the fact that they are so simple but pretty and I wish I had a place for them some where but they just don't go with any of the colours! The pink ones are definitely my favourites, they would look gorgeous on a white Christmas tree with lots of other pastel colours.... now I have slight regret with my colour choices but there are too many choices!!  Although I am very happy with the choices I made for my decorations, I have plain red and white baubles as well as red and silver glitter baubles, dried oranges, glitter pine cones and faux berry sticks! My gorgeous mum helped me do this, everything she does is beautiful especially at Christmas time!




No comments:

Post a Comment