Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas Day 20 | Sprinkles Of Warm Vanilla Sugar!

The classic warm vanilla sugar from Bath and Body Works may not be one of their Christmas collections but it's still one of my favourites at winter time, it's one of those really cozy sweet scents. With delicious hints of vanilla almost desert like, it's an irresistible subtle scent! I would say that this would be an ideal scent to buy for someone if you aren't too sure on what they like as it is very subtle but just sweet and yummy! Not only would these make gorgeous stocking stuffers but you could put a few of them together for an adorable gift. My favourites for a gift set would definitely be the foaming hand soap and moisturizing hand lotion because I think that they would be the perfect bathroom set during the winter and I love using them, you get a great foam with the soap and the hand lotion is really moisturizing!  I also really enjoy the body spray because it gives you a splendid sweet sugary fragrance but it's not too heavy. How cute is the packaging too with the sparkling sugar coated flowers. Warm Vanilla Sugar get's a huge pair of festive thumbs up from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment