Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 8 | Kisses Under The Mistletoe!

Today's post is all about my favourite Christmas lip looks this season, if Christmas isn't the most acceptable time to wear red lipstick then I don't know when is! I love bright reds, dark rich reds and all in between as so I thought I would talk about which ones are my favourites this season! You might have seen a couple of these in some of my previous posts but that's because I just love them!
Nars 'Cruella' is a velvet matte lip pencil, I love how rich the colour of this is and because it's matte it stays on so well I also find this one really easy to apply because of it's pencil shape! Model Co 'Stiletto' this is your very typical bright Christmas red and I love it, it's so vibrant and perfect for the Christmas season! Sephora Collection Rouge Shine 'Walk of Fame'- This is my Christmas party favourtie, its a darker red but its full of glitter, a party must have! Seventeen 'Rule Breaker' I love this one because it's a nice dark red but its a log lasting lip stain so it keeps your lips really rich with colour!


No comments:

Post a Comment