Saturday 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5 | Stocking Stuffers From Bath and Body Works

I have finally discovered my favourite scent from the Bath and Body Works Christmas range and they have all the perfect stocking stuffers in that scent and even though I bought these for me to use I think that they would make either a perfect little gift set or either of them would be a perfect stocking stuffer! 'Tis The Season scent is everything you can imagine about Christmas blended into the perfect festive scent and that is why I love it! The single wick candle is the perfect size but still with a long lasting burn and the adorable hand sanitizer is perfect to carry around in your handbag or pocket giving you a little bit of festive freshness! I don't know if i'm the only person who likes to change the soap scent for the season which is why I thought it would be perfect seeing as I just finished the hand soap I had in my bathroom! Not only is the packaging so pretty this scent smells amazing with a blend of red apples, fresh cinnamon and cloves what better way to get into the festive spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment