Friday 18 December 2015

Blogmas Day 18 | Lush Peeping Santa Review

It's that time again! More festive Lush reviews! This little guy is one of my favourite festive bubble bars at the moment, bubble bars are so easy to use, you simply just break a piece off and hold it under warm running water for fields of fluffy bubbles! With real chocolate chip eyes and sprinkles of red glitter hearts this little strawberry scented santa is the perfect sweet bath treat. I know that strawberry isn't a very christmassy scent but its too cute and delicious to resist! Packed full of shea butter and cocoa butter it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth which is perfect as my skin dries out so easily this time of year with the cold air, as well as leaving your skin dusted with the sweet scent of  fresh strawberries! I just pop this in my bath to relax and re-hydrate my skin on a nice cozy evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment